What are Iframes ?
The IFRAME element allows web authors to insert a frame within a block of text
and a scrolling text box that holds content from outside the webpage.
It act like regular frames but are not frames, therefore making them more user friendly.
Additionally, IFRAMES are web page components that make it possible to display information without reloading an entire web page.
The Milkman's Book use some IFRAMES to offer some great features and tools
To enable IFRAMES please check first your Firewall Settings
To enable IFRAMES in Internet Explorer:
1. Open a new browser window, and pull down the "Tools" menu
2. Select "Internet Options
3. Click the "Security" tab, select the "Internet" icon, and click the "Custom Level" button
4. Scroll down to the "Miscellaneous" section, find the "Launching programs and files in an Iframe" entry and click the "Enable" button ON
5. Close all open Dialogs by clicking their OK button
To enable IFRAMES in Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox
2. In the Address bar –> Type “about:config” and press ENTER
3. Press “I’ll be careful, I promise” button and press enter
4. In the filter box type “browser.frames.Enabled”
5. You will see a configuration in the display window below, with a value of “FALSE”
6. Double click to convert it to “TRUE”